About The Chamber
The South Fork Chamber of Commerce is an organization representing over 100 members - businesses, individuals, government agencies, non-profit organizations and associations — which have come together to develop the economy of our town and community.
Board Members and the businesses they represent
- Glynn Polter, President / Mountain Lighthouse & Gallery
- Stephen Matthews, Vice President / Wolf Creek Jeeps
- Poppy Borland, Treasurer / Two Rivers Realty
- Connie Goodnight, Secretary / Land Properties, Inc.
- Carl Ivey, Individual Member & Barbara Ivey Art
- Becki Helmstetler, Individual Member & Helmstetler Architects & Associates
- Karen Miller, Avon/Pampered Chef/Partylite