About The Chamber
The South Fork Chamber of Commerce is an organization representing over 100 members - businesses, individuals, government agencies, non-profit organizations and associations — which have come together to develop the economy of our town and community.
Board Members and the businesses they represent
- James Stephens, President, South Fork Lumber
- Hannah Hannah, Vice President, Steffens Realty
- Kim Krahn, Secretary, South Fork Malt Shoppe
- Kim Krahn, Treasurer, South Fork Malt Shoppe
- Linda Hicks, Individual Member, Blue Eyed Bear Boutique
- Ronnie Baker, Individual Member, South Fork Foothills Lodge
- Diana Peto, Individual Member, KabinKeeper
- Sharon Spencer, Chamber Office Administrator
"Cultivating a spirit of business cooperation for growth and civic pride"